Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 5 years ago

Cassidy Claire?

What do you think of the name Cassidy Claire? What kind of girl do you think of when you hear the name?

Favorite Answer

Cassidy Claire is a great name. It makes me think of a tall girl with coffee colored hair, bright, intelligent green eyes and cream colored skin with a dusting o freckles over her nose and cheeks. Cassidy is the star of the girls basketball team, on the yearbook staff and was nominated for Homecoming queen. She has a bright smile that lights up a room, and always has time to lend a hand to someone in need. She is kind, smart, brave and melts the hearts of everyone who meets her.

I like it a lot. Cassidy isnt too common but recognizable and easy to pronounce. Those are the names I prefer. Claire is fine too, it goes well.

• ?

No to Cassidy

Yes to Caire

• Avery

I like it. And you can't predict how a person is going to be just buy their name. A person is what makes the name. It could be a really weird name, but if it suits the person very well then it is better :)

I think it's a super cute Western/country cowgirl name.

It's okay. You can't predict personality or looks from a name.

CC is a sweet and girly name. Great selection!

I like them but not togheter

cute