Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Why do liberals worship Shillary, one of the greatest traitors to the country ever?

Update:

LOL LOIS X'D

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Best Answer

Because they are totally insane for doing so. Liberals literally see good as evil and evil as good. She is not "one of" the biggest traitors. She is THE biggest one, far surpassing what Benedict Arnold did.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Because she is the token traitor of the day- just like obama was.

Libs love those phonies.

• 3 years ago

And yet I bet you dollars to donuts that you can't say, in your own words, why she's a traitor. Because it's not an original thought, you're just parroting verbatim something that you read without understanding. If you're trying to break the Republican stereotype then you're not doing a very good job of it.

• 3 years ago

They are blinded by their hatred for Trump. Hey, I've got no problem with disliking Trump, but, for God's sake, go to Jill Stein or something.

Hillary is laughing at every one of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Not sure who is worshipping her. I think you're griping in the wrong direction. Republicans nominated one of their few candidates that can lose to her. That's not liberals fault.

• z
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Why do you want butt sex with Trump, you anonymous little troll limp dick ************, It's politics, we're going to vote for our leader.

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Because Hillary is no traitor, but W/Cheney are.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Only in your fantasies. Bush/Cheney killed thousands of Americans and you love them, who is the traitor??!?!?!

• Jim
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Better than following a duck around.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Do Repubtards urinate down their Mommys twank while kissing pics of Trump?

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Lol troll

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.