Spider-Man vs The Flash?

Who would win and why?

I say Flash!

Favorite Answer

Oooooh... definitely the Flash. Can you imagine? It'd be like:

"My spidey senses are tingling! But I don't see any -

AAAHH! What the **** WAS that?! An angry red blur?! Better think of a pun and spray some -

AAAHH! What the **** -

AAHHHHHH! *gets punched into outer space*"

HOWEVER

If spidey somehow knew Flash was coming, he could probably set up a web network to tangle Flash pretty easily. So I guess it would depend who instigated the fight, since they'd each kick the other one's *** with ease if they started it.

If they were meeting just to fight, I guess I'd say Flash. He's smart enough to know what Spidey's about, and would probably engineer something to disolve the webs, whereas I don't think spidey senses would be quick enough to be useful against the Flash.

This is why Batman has contingency plans. I bet he even, somehow, has one for Spiderman.

Spider Man

Flash would win. Flash is way too fast and Spider-Man cannot defeat the The Scarlet Speedster. Spider-Man would Web yank on flash but flash run around the circles and tie himself down. Spider-Man would be stuck.

Flash easily. Spider-Man would never hit him, plus Flash has a ton of other abilities to use to his advantage.

• Nina

That would not be a fair battle

Vegeta.