If it was gay to wear earrings before and not now, why is it not ok to get your toes done if your a guy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jaclyn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Besides the homophobic little boys that answered before me, who says it not ok to get your toes done? Men get their feet done at the nail spa all the time, I have seen men with their feet in the baths many many times. A lot of women like to take their husbands along and I've seen young men who are more than likely going to be spending time at the beach and want their feet to be nice. You don't necessarily have to get them painted either while that is still up to you though. Don't let other people bully you and tell you what it is you should be doing. Getting your feet and toes done is an extremely relaxing and revitalizing way to spend a Saturday morning. Do what makes you happy and forget the rest!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Earrings are still kind of gay

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

well i happen to have my ears done and once in a while i enjoy it when my wife does my toe nails and i am happily married 14 years

• D
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

as in nailpolish? why does it matter what color a guys toenails are? why would anyone look? i say do whatever you want

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Men are loosing their masculinity slowly but surely

• 4 years ago

Emphasis on the word " GUY "

• 4 years ago

That s gay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.