Should I dump her?

I need a non bias opinion.

I have been seeing this girl for about 3 months now.

Let me just say she's a dime.

Golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, size D fake b**bs, nice handful of a**.

Normally this girl would be so far out of my reach. She owns her house (she's 24) she drives a brand new Honda.

She has a bleeding heart. She rescues any animal she sees. She owns 5 dogs. All adopted from shelters.

I love her. I love everything about her.

However, (come on we all knew there was one)

She is a single mom.

Boom. Just like that things change.

I have not met her son. I've seen photos and video but have not met him. Which I'm cool with because I'm not sure how I feel about him.

She doesn't want me to meet him for another 4-5 months.

She's not your typical single mom.

She never cancels a date. We only go out once a week but still. I've been to her house dozens of times when her son has fallen asleep.

There is no baby daddy drama because there is no baby daddy. She adopted her son a year ago.

This is where everything got me confused and lost. What 24 year who is single decides to adopt? I don't know how to take that. I kind of feel like she wanted a kid and now she's trying to force a family with any guy who comes along. Like oh here's my child. Insta family.

I just don't know what to do and would like advice. I love her. I love how big her heart is but how do I explain her situation to me very conservative family?

Favorite Answer

I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. You're thinking too far in advice. You've only known her for three months. And if she were trying to push her son on you she would have him around you 24/7 to see if there is a connection. I wouldn't judge her too soon, there are many reasons she may have adopted her son. Why not just ask her why she did it? It may spark a good conversation. And who knows after you guys date for a few more months you may WANT to meet her son as the relationship between you and her grows.

But honestly it seems like you love the idea of her and not actually her. You sound fascinated by her looks and the fact that she's out of your league and it sounds like that's the only reason you're holding onto her. If so then it's not a good relationship. But that's just my opinion.

• mitch4 years agoReport

But I don't see why. I think she should have let him go to a married couple. Adoption is a choice married people should make. Not some 24 year old who doesn't have a husband. She made the choice to start a family without consulting her husband.

DO NOT DUMP HER. You love her a lot and adopting doesn't mean she wants to force a family, if she wanted to force a family she would be like "Come over and meet my son right away he would so love you both of you would get along great" so no she doesn't want to force a family. She probably adopted just because she wanted a child but didn't have a guy. Plus adopting is amazing, it can change a child's life. Your family may be conservative but that shouldn't matter at all, they don't know her, they don't know her life or how she thinks or what she believes in. If they're just going to judge her for adopting a kid then their opinion doesn't matter. You really love her, she loves you, and she has an adopted kid. There's nothing wrong with the situation.

• mitch4 years agoReport

Here another question.
      I want to bring her to my family bbq this weekend.
      Her mom is taking her son to Florida for the weekend so she will be finally free all weekend long
      Do we tell my family she has a son?
      I don't know how to ask her not to talk about him
      She beems the minute kids are brought up

• bubula

I don't usually respond this way. I like to answer questions where I feel I can make a real difference or give a unique, unconsidered perspective. But you have two things going on: One, how you feel; Two, how your very conservative family would feel. It sounds as if you instinctively want to side with your family and not listen to your own heart. So do it. Let her go.

And by the way, what 24 year old decides to adopt? This one.

You're right, she's out of your league.

• mitch4 years agoReport

I do want to side with my family. I don't feel that's wrong.
      However, I also am only 28. I want to do so many things before kids are involved.
      Then I think about losing her. I couldn't stomach that however I can't help be angry at her for adopting.

Well the son will probably look up to you as a father figure. So be ready, if you want to be another dad that the son has never had. If you love her more than how strong your concerns are i say go for it kiddo. If you met the kid, you'd probably end up as loving him as much as her "bleeding heart".

If you are angry about her having a child there is no way you will be able to fake not being angry about it.

The child deserves people who love him in his life.

This relationship has no future if you have this idea.

• Fake boobs are hella wierd. Try a coathanger abortion on the kid. Still works till around the age of ten.

No wtf don't dump her. The fact that she adopted the kid makes it so much better for you. This girl sounds perfect keep her

• JoyaSee
      4 years agoReport

If YOU find it strange she is not the woman for you, no matter how big her fake boobs are.