I can't eat fruit or vegetables?

Ever since I was a really little kid, like 2 or 3, any time my parents would put in fruits and veggies with my meal, I would always put it in my mouth, chew it, and spit it out. I did this for years, and when they tried forcing me to eat it I'd just throw up every where. Like I hated the taste and couldn't stand the feeling of it going in my mouth and down my throat. This continued on until well, now. I can put a fruit or veggie in my mouth and like the flavor, but it makes me gag trying to swallow it. Tried eating carrots a week ago, I vomited all over the table. I couldn't even hold it in! I'm 18 now, btw.

All I can eat is meat or any other kinds of foods that aren't fruits and veggies. So I eat beef, fried chicken, pork, fried fish and shrimp. I eat ramen noodles, sausage gumbo and sausage spaghetti. I eat peanut butter sandwiches, cereal, pizza, etc. If I can't physically eat fruits or veggies with my diet...would a V8 drink or a fruit smoothie give me what I need as if I would have eaten actual fruits and veggies? I could also start to take vitamins. I just cant EAT fruits or veggies. After all the times I choked and gagged on them I'm now afraid to even try anymore.

Favorite Answer

You need to go slow. Start with bananas, watermelon, sweet fruits. Put some strawberries and peaches in a blender with ice and make a smoothie. How i started to eat lettuce is i would eat it on a burger or take a bite of meat then lettuce then meat again

You barfed from eating carrots? You need mental help.

• Terof3 years agoReport

Unless you haven't heard, some people just don't like the flavor of certain or many foods, okay!?