How to make 3.5 week old kitten poop?

I have a 3.5 week old lost kitten I found yesterday. I've been taking care of her and got her formula and she's been eating well and urinating when stimulated. I've tried massaging her rear end with a warm wet washcloth today but she hasn't pooped yet for some reason. She's very healthy other... show more I have a 3.5 week old lost kitten I found yesterday. I've been taking care of her and got her formula and she's been eating well and urinating when stimulated. I've tried massaging her rear end with a warm wet washcloth today but she hasn't pooped yet for some reason. She's very healthy other than that and has been playing, etc. I don't live near a vet so that's not an option. Plus, I can't afford a vet by any means, so please don't suggest that. I'm doing my best to take care of her. Please help me. Thank you.
Update: it's possible she's 2.5 weeks instead of three. it's hard to tell.
Update 2: thanks everyone! she finally went!!! :)