Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 years ago

I don't know what to do?

Ok I'm 16 and I live with my mom. My mom used to have a serious drug problem. When I say serious u mean it. She would spend weeks at a time away. She spent alll of her mony on it (she was a hooker). She would even make me mow lowns to make her mony. The only way i got by was becase i stol mony from her. She ended up going to rehab (that my aunt payed for). She bin sober for about a year now. We moved to. But times bin really tough. She lost her job. She's really stressed and this morning I found meth in her bathroom. I don't know what to do

• mikey
    Favorite Answer

Reality there is nothing you or anyone can do. It's up to her 100% She is relapsing.

Im thinking of calling the cops so she will end up getting watched by her officer again but I don't want her to end up in jail

Secretly take the drugs away and throw it away. Tell her that taking drugs won't help and it will make her look older, cause bad things to her health, etc. You can try getting a good job and make money for you and your mum :)

• 3 years agoReport

I have a job I trad for ex online. I only make like 130-140 a week tho cuz I don't have a large start up. What tiled me of was that she asked me to lown her the money that my aunt gave me to start ($5000)

• k w

call the cops