Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 years ago

Why won't God honor my prayers?

My ex boyfriend physically abused me and injured me bad. I called the cops and I told everyone what he did to me.

I prayed that he would be exposed for who he is. I didn't pray for any harm to come to him, just for people to know the truth of what kind of person he is. Well, the opposite happened.

He has a fiancé now, he has lots of friends and he got his union job back which means people believe he must be a trustworthy individual.

Me? No boyfriend, poor, sick with fibromyalgia and people unfriending me on Facebook.

I've done nothing wrong. I was a victim. Why does God give him a good life and scoffs at me? Why should I suffer and not him? Why doesn't God give me what I deserve and give him what he deserves? Why is god doing the opposite?

When will people finally see my ex for the horrible human that he is and when will I get retribution for my suffering?

Reme_1 I did all that and it backfired on me. This is why I'm so angry. I dos all the right things and even more things than what you stated and everyone looked at me like I was nuts. Pictures and all. Hospital records and court records. Everyone thinks he's such a marvelous person and it makes me sick to my stomach. His woman believes everything he tells her.

bette I'm not the one who needs to work on myself. I did nothing wrong. To blame me for what happened saying that if I change I can avoid this is nothing but victim blaming. HE needs to change or go to hell. Not me! I'm the victim, REMEMBER????

This situation should probably be a wake-up call for you: life isn't always fair, and you don't always get what you want.

• 4 years agoReport

*******

I can't understand it. Look how positive the results have been when people have prayed to restore amputated limbs. Oh, wait...

• bette

God does not answer prayers unless your asking for the highest good for yourself or others.

Work on yourself instead

Pls read AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI

it will change your life your out look. It is about a philosophy not a religious l tract.

• reme_1

Because there is no god. You need to take your life into your own hands and make it better. If you have any proof (pictures, medical records, police reports, etc) of your abuse make sure other people know about it... like his new gf.

And now, go meet new people, good people, get involved with organizations or groups that make you feel good about yourself. Try to have a happier life.

God is not scoffing at u..I have some idiot relatives Ive had to avoid for quite some time and then one cult member disowned me for telling her the truth..so it is their loss..

• aeiou2

When you invoke change around you, it can only come through love, because that is the nature of that energy.

If you were the cause of the change your boyfriend had, be happy about it..., because he stopped abusing you, didn't he?

Because you're such a slut and u deserve what happened to u...dating is haram and kufr u dirty infidel!

• 4 years agoReport

You're going to die of throat cancer and everyone is going to laugh at you while you die because I said so.