Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 years ago

My parents won't give me me enough birthday presents!!?

It's my 13th birthday in 1 week here's the list of presents I'm getting:

Holister jumper

Holister skinny jeans

Adidas hoodie

Nike cap

iPhone 6

Adidas trainers

Dkny watch

Gucci perfume

I've also asked for a 52 inch tv for my room but my parents won't let me get it. I'm so p*sssd of with them they hardly ever get me anything for my birthday I also have an allowance of £50 a week to be honest I don't think that's enough either I'd be more happy if it was £200 a week. How shall I convince them to get me the 52 in tv?!!

Favorite Answer

You're 13, and I personally believe that your parents are already spoiling you from the £50 weekly allowance. On top of that, it looks like your birthday gift's value is already over £1000. Getting that 52 inch tv could be saved for next year.

But never the less, you should try saying that you'll get better grades in school :P. If you have a habit of watching netflix or other shows on the tv while you work, you can say that you'll be able to work in your room and your parents could watch tv by themselves in the living room. Try adding the fact that "they never give you enough birthday presents" but I doubt that work work. :P

Extra tip for lying in the future: Parents love it when children talk about their education being implemented in their entertainment.

Source(s): I am a mother
    • Gert
      4 years agoReport

DON'T YOU GUYS RECOGNIZE A TROLL WHEN YOU READ ONE? THIS, IS A TROLL.

• Donn

you're 13, and i personally believe that your parents are already spoiling you from the £50 weekly allowance... on top of that, it looks like your birthday gift's value is already over £1000... getting that 52 inch tv could be saved for next year...

but never the less, you should try saying that you'll get better grades in school :p... if you have a habit of watching netflix or other shows on the tv while you work, you can say that you'll be able to work in your room and your parents could watch tv by themselves in the living room... try adding the fact that "they never give you enough birthday presents" but i doubt that work work... :p

extra tip for lying in the futuNot sure what to say about this parents love it when children talk about their education being implemented in their entertainment...

I'm kind of curious why you know what you are getting already. But to be honest, that sounds like enough presents to me. TVS are really expensive, and if your parents are in a tight spot financially they don't have money to buy you a giant TV. Besides, maybe they're getting you one in secret.

What Horrible Parents!!!

Mine gave me a hug. That was worth 1000 52" TV's

Are you serious? You have an allowance of £50 per week at 13, my grandson is 18 and doesnt get anywhere near that for an allowance. From the list you gave for presents I would choose one of them for your birthday and probably not the TV - if you get £50 per week it wont take you many weeks to save up and buy the TV. if I was your parents you would be lucky to get £10 allowance per week

• ?

how about a kick in the butt from the yahoo users , for being such an ungrateful , obnoxious, booger . Kids LIKE YOU should be MADE stay in the BRONX for 2 WEEKS , WITHOUT mommy & daddy . Nothing AGAINST black folks HONESTLY , but kid's like this LOSER SHOULD be taught to RESPECT their PARENTS , DO chores , NOT get everything handed to them . GOD , I enjoy bringing obnoxious spoilt folks DOWN to earth with a SERIOUS REALITY CHECK . !!!!!!!!!

You don't deserve any of that, troll. Now get off the Internet. Other, more interesting people need the bandwidth.

• kelvin

be happy you get anything and here's a better idea get out and get a job and earn the stuff you want

• Gert

Hey everyone, don't feed the TROLL.

• Froll

Aw, poor baby. Get a job and pay for your own stuff.