Why Leonardo Dicaprio didn't have any girlfriends in his movies (the revenant and blood diamond) ?

Was he secretly gay or something in one those movies? because it seemed like it. I'm a girl and I love those two movies and I'm just curious.

Favorite Answer

Because not every movie in existence needs a love story or sex scene.

The Revenant he had a wife, who got killed i think, either way she was dead.

Blood Diamond, he was just a businessman trying to get some diamonds, plus the girl he talks on the phone as he dies would be his girlfriend (if she wasn't already) if he didn't die.

Also he has starred in lots of movies and he has a wife/girlfriend in a lot of them,

DeCaprio is an actor - nothing to do with the characters he portrays...

I haven't seen Blood Diamond, but he had a wife and son in Revenant...

He is gay. He's only bisexual on film and when he needs to pose with a woman.

During the movie whats eating gilbert grape, he did an interview where he came out.

a romantic element wouldnt have advanced the plot in bd.

and i think it was suggested he did have an affair w/ a reporter, jennifer connelly's character

in Sean Penn's The Gunman which is also abt a mercenary like leo played,

there is a strong romantic element

This is either a stupid joke, or you are a VERY stupid person.