Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

My best female friend at uni slapped me across the face because she thought it was 'cute' and I have 'slappable cheeks'. What's going on?

We're 18 years old, and have known each other at university for about seven months. I'm an Japanese guy, and she's from Australia. We get along really well, and hang out with each other a lot, at her apartment, or mine, and go to lunches and dinners. We were at her house last night, We were sitting on her sofa, talking, and I was leaning forward. Nothing unusual. Then, as I was talking, she whipped her hand and slashed it across my face. It caught me in the middle of the left cheek, and my head swung to the right. In the moment, I thought I had done something wrong, and I said 'sorry'.

She started laughing with delight and saying my face was protruding in such a way it was irresistible to slap it. And then she started saying cute patronising things like, 'Awww, look how your pretty face has become bright red! Did the mean girl hit you too hard? Are those tears falling on the poor slapped cheek? Oh, are you embarrassed? Because the cheek I haven't slapped is just as red as the cheek I have!"

It was really weird. And then she said she was going to bed and would see me tomorrow, and kissed my cheek on the exact spot she'd slapped it, and smacked my buttocks, and said "On your way!"

Was that just playful, or was she sending some sort of message? It might have been humiliating, but it was strangely flirty.

• lala
    Favorite Answer

This girl is a psycho

There nothing normal in slapping anyone across the face

Stay away from her

• Mike

I don't know but hitting is never right, even as a joke. I'd take off if I were you. That can't happen.

I suggest avoid her that is not normal and just because she is aussie does not mean its a national thing it's violent and abusive ------ thats not playful it's weird

Tell her is she slaps you again you are going to spank her fanny, if she slaps you, grab her and turn her over and whack her butte a few times. Then pull her pants down and start kissing her buttocks. A spanking can turn a female on sexually.