Is ISIS created or supported by US and Israel?

I am pro-US and very much pro- Israel! But I do think both countries indirectly support isis, for example US give weapons to 'moderate groups in Syria, who everyone know sale their weapons to isis. Also there is no serious action US has taken against is, except some air bombing.

There might be some strategic plan to have a group like ISIS, after all the main opponents of Isis are Assad and Iran (both of them are anti US/Israel) also isis doesn't pose any direct threat to either US or Israel (or Europe either). If it ever become a threat it would be very easy to eliminate it by 1) stopping flow of weapons to it 2) starting a real campaign against it rather a symbolic.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Best Answer

Nope. If anyone, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are the main supporters. Turkey wants the Kurds gone - Isis can help with that. Saudi wants Shia Syria to turn into Sunni Syria - Isis can help with that.

According to RT (Russia Today) The evidence showing Turkey collaborating with ISIS is now "undeniable" They also claim they have "proof" of Turket buying oil from ISIS. And "some" bombing? An awful lot of bombing.

Israel does an awful lot of bombing on Hamas, Hamas still exists.

Israel did an awful lot of bombing on Hezbollah, Hezbollah still exist.

What seemed like half the world did an awful lot of bombing on the Taliban, they still exist.

The world did an awful lot of bombing on AQ, they still exist.

You can not simply easily eliminate terror groups.

• Ryan3 years agoReport

Nice try shill but it's been proven that Israel created ISIS.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes, I echo what Jonathan said in that you are not really pro Israel or pro USA if you ask such a question.

I should note you contradicted yourself.

You claim: "both countries indirectly support isis" yet in your question you say, "Is ISIS created or supported by US and Israel?" It is one thing to claim that they "indirectly" support ISIS, it is quite another to say they created it or supported it (implying direct support).

Also, you are wrong.

Lack of action against ISIS (whether a good strategy or not is a separate issue) does not constitute "indirect support".

• 3 years ago

ISIS is a terror organization that is even more sinister than Osama's' Ben Laden Al-Qaida. ISIS kills Muslims, Christians and Jews and rapes woman in conflict areas. Assad's regime massacres daily its own citizens and must be battled by unified world coalition. In this complex conflict, there're terror organizations some Sunni like ISIS and some Shia like Hezbollah that is sponsored by theocratic Iran. I suggest you to exploit your energy better than to invent anti-Sematic and pretty stupid conspiracy theories.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

America and Israel are both against all terrorist groups

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

You are not pro Israel if you are asking this question.

• 3 years ago

israel is the terrorist

America is the terrorist

Saudi arabia is terrorist

Hezbollah and Iran are good allies

• 3 years ago

Yes, the Zionist global elite are behind the ISIS regime

Something had to fill the void of the failed US occupation of Iraq.

~Aizen

• You have down thumbs because the little Zionist ****s who try to control this section hate the truth.

• 3 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.