Biggest surprise signing out of these 2 wade signs with Bulls Durrant signs with warriors?

Best Answer

I'm going with Dwayne Wade signs with Chicago Bulls.

I already knew Kevin Durant would go into Golden State Warriors because It's been reported for months way before The Season has ended. I'd heard that, Kevin Durant really wanted to win now so, He'll choose Golden State Warriors to play with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and much more.

I'd thought Dwayne Wade would stay with Miami Heat because his loyalty with Pat Riley and Heat Organization. He really wanted to have the same money like Kobe Bryant have from 3 years ago. Dwayne Wade really believe that, He's the Main Reason Why The Miami Heat was successful and win three championships for this city.

Dwayne Wade really feel disrespected by them. It's been happening for years since, Lebron James has decided to go home. Chris Bosh might wanted to leave the heat Right Now. Dwayne Wade was never highest paid on the team so, He'll go home to play with his hometown. He's the highest paid on the team right now!

id say Durant,because that throws Oklahoma's chances of competing for a Finals berth with thier current roster in the toilet

• David

I thought sure Durant would stay in OKC