Which state us better for outdoor lovers Colorado or Wisconsin and why?

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

I don't know Wisconsin but Colorado is full of outdoor sports. I love, love, love hiking in the mountains. There are so many remote trails where you don't see very many other people and you do see the wildlife kind of a lot. Some like to hike the really high mountains over 14,000 ft or 14ers as they call them. I'm not quite at that level myself.

My most favorite thing is whitewater rafting in the rivers. It's a total rush and just way to much fun. My husband and I just love it!!!

Fishing, boating and swimming are also a lot of fun. The water can be chilly but I like it that way on a hot summer day. I'm not much of a fisher but my husband loves it and I like the skiing.

Speaking of skiing, the snow skiing in Colorado is top notch. It's not really my thing because it's to cold but there are a whole lot of people who love it.

Another thing we do is ride our bikes down to the park and playing a round of frisbee golf. Also within a days drive you have places like Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, Park City, Arches and all the wonderful things around Moab UT. All of southern Utah is really spectacular. And last but never least is Las Vegas! Vegas is always good for a little indoors fun.

• Hugo90

I grew up in the green Midwest, but this week I am in Colorado. The lack of greenery besides weeds is depressing here. I could not live here. Wisconsin, like my old home Michigan, is much prettier.