Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which car is better between the two?

i want a car that is quick(not super quick)

reliable

nice looking

cheap insurance(between the two)

also

im a 19 year old guy if that helps.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Quick and cheap insurance don't go together you pay more the faster the car is if it was me I'd get a 1996-2004 Buick Regal gs but we all have different taste it's got a supercharged v6 so it'll go as fast as you need to it shouldn't be bad on insurance because it's a grandpa car and a 4 door 2 doors cost more on insurance

Lv 7
    5 years ago

Hello there "gangsta-baby" Mark DeSilva:

I would reccomed a Toyota Yaris. Ya feeling me?

Also: What would you rate yourself in the photo below? And do you agree that you have bigger boobs than the girl?

https://i.imgsafe.org/0112abd732.jpg

Also, Mark, as a longterm gangster baby, do you have to wear adult diapers? Or is this optional? And if you pee on the floor in a public place, who is responsible for cleaning up your poopy mess?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.