Which car is better between the two?

i want a car that is quick(not super quick)

reliable

nice looking

cheap insurance(between the two)

also

im a 19 year old guy if that helps.

• Tim
    Favorite Answer

Quick and cheap insurance don't go together you pay more the faster the car is if it was me I'd get a 1996-2004 Buick Regal gs but we all have different taste it's got a supercharged v6 so it'll go as fast as you need to it shouldn't be bad on insurance because it's a grandpa car and a 4 door 2 doors cost more on insurance

• .

Hello there "gangsta-baby" Mark DeSilva:

I would reccomed a Toyota Yaris. Ya feeling me?

Also: What would you rate yourself in the photo below? And do you agree that you have bigger boobs than the girl?

https://i.imgsafe.org/0112abd732.jpg

Also, Mark, as a longterm gangster baby, do you have to wear adult diapers? Or is this optional? And if you pee on the floor in a public place, who is responsible for cleaning up your poopy mess?