Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 years ago

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck had AIDS?

All joking aside aids is a very serious disease that is effecting a very important and cherished community. We need to do everything as a world of kind and loving people to support anyone that has aids or is gong through the unimaginably horrific experience of dealing with a recent diagnoses. The people most susceptible to aids and HIV are young gay men with their whole lives ahead of them and women that prostitute and just want a better life. These groups of people need the most love and are often the last groups to receive the kindness they deserve. We need to continue to spread awareness and educate people on aids. We need to donate and show support for anyone with aids. We all need to do our part and be there for victims of aids. We need to think of our women and children in improvised areas; and we need to think about the most important and special kind of people on Earth.. homosexuals. AIDS will not win and humanity will fight to stop it. People with aids should not be ashamed but instead loved. It is no ones fault they have aids. Donate to a local or national AIDS charity today. I have included a link to a website with information and where donations can be made. http://www.avert.org/what-we-do/about-avert

I really thought the way this question asked would get more attention and more of a response. Thus, giving this important issue the attention it deserves. I guess I am just a dreamer....

I mean whats the difference between my advertisement and say an insurance commercial right? or whats the difference between my question and what major cable news does? Honestly, whats the difference between this question and anything. I could relate this to anything. Literally anything.

or maybe I am just trying to justify this for fun... honestly I wouldn't read to much into it. I would just let it exist and maybe good will come out of it. I don't think it really says anything about me as a person or the way I think. Donate to a charity you silly people that's the moral of this story.

Favorite Answer

Robel, roger and Llewen are certified to answer this question.

in san Francisco they turn corn on the cob into corn on the knob