promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 years ago

Average penis size for a 13 year old?

I m 13, and have a 6 1\2 inch penis when hard, and 4 1\2 when soft is that average and or normal. I started puberty in my very late age of 12

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Joshua
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The average penis size for a 13 year old is 3 inches. So your penis at 6 1/2 inches is a lot bigger than average and you are very well-hung.

• ...Show all comments
    • Joshua
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

You're an idiot Loves ItAll. The statistics are proven and given in the link for your uneducated and small-minded viewing pleasure. https://www.google.com/search?q=Average+penis+size+for+a+13+year+old&oq=Average+penis+size+for+a+13+year+old&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

An average size for 13 and 14 year olds is 3 to 4 inches non-erect. Erect will be about 5 - 7 inches. Plus you also have about 4 - 8 years until you stop growing. So you're good. Try not to worry to much about it.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'm 14 years old and my penis size is 5 inches

• 4 years ago

I would guess 6. I'm 13 and mines 7 1/2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

The average penis size for someone your age is about five inches deep (anal).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

It's big for 13, I'm 23 and I'm 2 inches soft, and hard I'm 3 1/4 inches long, you're even longer soft than I'm hard, my girlfriend wishes I was as big as you, you would fill up my girlfriend and then some with your big fat dick.

• 4 years ago

Well average size for a 12 year old is 7 inches so you're slackin bro

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Thats good, Im also 13 and only 5 inches

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'd bet you started puberty before then- pubes are the first outward sign of puberty but it begins at least 6 months prior to pubes showing up. Big guy down there for your age, 6.5 inches is in the top 10% of all men.

• it begins YEARS before that, take a psych class

• Naguru
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

It depends. It is heredity. You have to get convinced after seeing your relatives or brothers.

It is considered a good, simple and plain sentence indeed. But answer for it cannot be found in any big libraries also.

Source(s): compiled.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.