For all y'all 'Trump Lovers' out there...?

I'm just curious, what do you have against us Hispanics and Mexicans ( as well as other races)? You say we steal your jibs, but we don't see any white people volunteering to be janitors or willing to do construction in urban areas. I see my parents working their *** off every day and realize that we work harder than white people. We are the support of this country. And might I remind you that this country is a place for the American Dream? This means everyone is free to live and bring culture here. So why do you want to build a wall between The Americas? Better yet, why do you want us Mexicans to pay it? If you want to build a wall, then go ahead and get a small loan of a million dollars form your daddies, get your asses a job in construction and "make america great again". We are done being licked on and we deserve to live here in North America. Am I right? Thank you for your time.

Favorite Answer

Trump is a crazy idiot who just in there because he's rich and people are stupid to be voting for him why didn't they vote for someone good like Kasich or Rubio

• enrique4 years agoReport

Yes I agree

Oh come on .. just pay your taxes. No one cares how hard you work. We have worked as hard. I have picked fruit. Worked in corn fields, My husband was a janitor after a mental breakdown working with mentally ill and they had good benefits and great vacations. My family has been poor . I like legal Hispanics who come here and pay taxes just like everyone else. I don't get how that makes me a hater. My cousin 's kid was in the Latin Kings. I look Hispanic sort of . Someone asked me if I was.

I pay my taxes . I have worked food service, I have wiped the bottoms of the aged so really all this poor tan people stuff is nonsense.

• Brady

I like Mexicans and Mexico. The difference is illegal and legal immigration. Illegal immigration has a negative impact on a countries infastructure bc theyre not paying taxes but using the benefits. Mexico is building walls and fences along the Guatamalan border. Does that make Mexico racist? Much of the US border is already heavily fenced and guarded so its not like a wall is a crazy concept. The wall that Trump wants wont get built bc it will take too long and cost too much. I'll support Trump over Hillary and I dont care about a wall. Hillary is a corrupt shill paid for by foreign nations through her foundation. She is a globalist and a war mongerer. Meanwhile, Trump is anti war and an economic nationalist. If you look beyond the goofy wall, you might have more in common with Trump than Hillary.

With all this terror and stuff he is saying we need stronger border control. The media likes to put their own spin on things

you are Somali, not Mexican. I saw you yesterday

• Julian

I noticed you didn't mention rape or murder.

White people suck nut.

But fear no my fellow bean

They will soon be no more

They have a very difficult time competing against immigrants with no connections and that don't speak any English.

the problem is with illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here.. Not all Hispanics...the media just spins things off. Trump has been 100% clear on the issue, that he is fighting to deport illegal immigrants and strengthen border security.

Latino's for Trump!!!!