Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 years ago

How can you liberals be happy if Hillary wins because of the most rotten corruption ever? Like if your team wins on the worst ref call ever?

Will you be so proud of yourselves and your disgusting human being whom you champion, with all due respect?

Favorite Answer

They don't care. Read the questions and answers on this site. I have stated that Killery could come into a liberal's home, kill and eat the children, $hit them out on the parents dinner plates, then make the parents eat the $hit, and the bamboozled parents would still support the whore. Justice my A$$!

I see you get all your news from Fox or something similar. In spite millions and millions of dollars spent, nothing has ever stuck. Republicans start and then push these investigations. Then, they scream, "Look! She's being investigated!" lol! Simple minds are simple to fool.

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Shut up, liberal-boy.

The worst ref call ever was the Supreme Court in Nov 2000 preventing Al Gore from taking his rightful place as President. And you know what the conservatives said to us? They said "move on." So now I say to you move on from the email scandal. Move on from Benghazi, you tried with eight separate congressional investigations to find a crime and you failed there too. Move on.

The worst candidate ever is Donald Trump. I'm not in love with Hillary Clinton but she's clearly better than your alternative.

There are still Patriot fans out there...