This is actually a good question.
1) The sight is the most relied upon sense and I hate the thought of being completely blind, though partly would be okay. Also I couldn't read if I can't see so it is pretty important for me.
2) Hearing... Well it is the second most relied on sense, being deaf isn't really bad but not being able to listen to music would suck at times, and also your ability to talk would detoriate due to not being able to hear how words come out of your mouth.
3) Smell is important both because it is the strongest part in memories and because just being able to smell the air is just something different. I even like exhaust smell and the smell of cow manure at times due to the memories of my childhood.
4) Taste isn't as important as others but it is important. I usually just mesh together all my food because it is quicker that way and the taste doesn't bother me but not being able to taste the melty cheese of a pizza or the delicious combination of a beef burger, unbearable! Not to mention tasting the food you make, without taste life would be pretty dull.
5) Touch is the least important if you aren't fumling around in the dark or have to work with your hands like as a chef or carpenter or something. There isn't much to be had with the sense of touch, other than the sensations of a partner... Wait, without touch there wouldn't be Sex!
I say the sense of smell though it can warn you of expired food or body odor, it doesn't always work correctly, I for example can rarely tell when milk isn't expired.