Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

Christians, how come I haven't had any struggles like many people have?

A lot of people have Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, abusive childhoods, abusive parents, were raped or molested as children, and I have NONE of these things. NONE.

So since I don't have any of these things, why does God want me in Heaven? I haven't suffered anything. I thought Heaven is supposed to be for people who suffer and suffered a load in life, not those who hardly suffered in life, likes pity parties and feel sorry for themselves.

So why does He want me in Heaven?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

WHO SAID YOU WERE GOING TO HEAVEN? THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN IS TO REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAIVOR IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE IN HEAVEN. HEAVEN IS FOR GOD'S CHILDREN

• 3 years ago

mentall illness is not a Christian only disease. and if you are safe from it now! it could be a conspiracy of your parents or that your water system is filtered. or someone knows how to cleans your body from all chemicals and poisons. I personally had a sound mind throughout my teenager years. and I believe I was attacked externally through out my young adult life and drinking floride in the water does accumulate. so ask me again in 20years if yoru mind is still sound. that's IF we are both still alive and that Jesus hasn't appeared by then !

• 3 years ago

God doesn't want you in heaven or not. God isn't real. Heaven isn't real.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary carefully every day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • G C
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You need to study to know the truth of God instead of what people think, like suffering.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

give it time, we all face things

• Keith
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

The problem with you, is that you think you got it made, and you don't.

You may be perfectly healthy physically, with no issues, however, you are condemned to hell, without a savior, that is enough reason to seek God now.

John 3V16:"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever Believed on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• 3 years ago

So even with many blessings, you're still not pleased nor happy?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

dont worry. Life is not over yet...ugh,,I could make a freakin' list of crap Ive been through.

• ronbo
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

you will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.