Atheists, do you believe in INCOME TAX CUTS?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Anything less than taxing the rich at negative rates while taxing the poor at more than 100% is a communist dictatorship of DEATH. FACT.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Atheists fall all along the political spectrum, from Marxists on one hand to Ayn Rand style objectivists on the other. A persons political/economic viewpoints is separate from and unrelated to their atheism.

Having said that, speaking personally I would like to see an increased marginal tax rate. It is worth noting that the highest marginal tax rate thus far was under a Republican president, Eisenhower (91%!)

I would hope everyone understands what a marginal tax rate is... but Ill throw in a link just in case.

• 4 years ago

The country needs a certain level of revenue which has to be raised through taxation. Personally, I would rather pay that through direct taxation than indirect taxation.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Where I live taxes are relatively high, but there is universal healthcare. I don't need to fork out cash every time I visit a GP. I'd rather have high taxes and responsible government spending than live in a country where healthcare is only available to the rich...

?: Burkina Faso probably has a better healthcare system than USA. That should be downright embarrassing but most Americans seem to be proud of it for some reason. No offence to the folks from Burkina Faso...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Everybody does.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Tax revenue is political. I believe income tax policy brings in revenue and regulates both socially beneficial and socially harmful business and financial decisions.

• 4 years ago

only when there is proof of them

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If income taxes are too high.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.