Car crash!?

Last night I was involved in a car crash. I was at a red light and was turning right, and I looked around and thought I was clear to turn, but when I turned, I hit the back of a motor cycle. I misjudged his speed, he was going faster than I thought he was. This is my first crash. We are both fine, his bike... show more Last night I was involved in a car crash. I was at a red light and was turning right, and I looked around and thought I was clear to turn, but when I turned, I hit the back of a motor cycle. I misjudged his speed, he was going faster than I thought he was. This is my first crash. We are both fine, his bike didn't go down, and it is still rideable. There was some debris on the road, and a police officer came. The guy and the officer were great. Although everyone was fine, I am so freaked out. I keep reliving the accident. How many points do you think I'll get on my license? Any reassurance is helpful, I feel like such an idiot for not seeing him and I'm just so relieved he's okay.
13 answers 13