Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A Democrat woman succeeded and got away with the biggest hate crime against gays in history, are Federal hate crime charges history?

Clinton, Obama & Lynch are promoting the mass murder of 50 gays in a gun fee zone nightclub, by a Muslim couple, as an Act of Love.

What else do you expect from the slimy wife of an impeached rapist, the friend of a leftist cop killer & a skinny butt Muslim called Buckwheat.

JoAnne Deborah Byron

July 16, 1947 (age 68)

New York, New York

Residence Cuba

Nationality American (1947–present)

Cuban (1984–present)

Other names Joanne Chesimard, JoAnne Deborah Byron

Occupation Communist Activist

Known for Convicted of murder and named one of FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists in 2013

Criminal charge Murder of a police officer

Criminal penalty Life sentence

Criminal status Escaped

Allegiance Black Panther Party (1970), Black Liberation Army (1970s)

WOMEN & GAYS FOR TRUMP

EU referendum live: David Cameron resigns as UK shocks the world ...

Just got home, I'll jump in my pool then in the shower. I'll dress teenage chic with my dancing shoes. Going out with friends to celebrate Trump's immigration & Brexit victories this week.

BS West Night Club

BEST GO-GO BOYS In America

7125 East 5th Ave

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

(480) 945-9028 or info@bswest.com to make a reservation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECw76_KCUg0

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is this thing called the "knockout game" The only time a person was charged with a hate crime was when a white person "played" against a black person.

So, basically, hate crimes are racistly enforced with two standards.

• Harold
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Source(s): Vertical Leap Exercises http://emuy.info/VerticalJumpTraining/?D2Q3
  • J M
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

You are a sick puppy.

• 5 years ago

Actually, This is not surprising to me whatsoever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Boo, hoo

Wake the F up.

Allowing millions of anti-White non-Whites into the USA is a HUGE hate crime against Whites.

A growing number of Whites are victims of non-White crime.

And you're worried about some degenerate, pervert, sodomite story...

FFS.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I happy that trump and republicans will announce that the support women's choice and gay rights.

When is the press conference?

• 5 years ago

Anobvioustrollsayswhat?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.