Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Whats up with the people who have confederate flags as their curtins in their windows despite living in states touching Canada?

And on their rusted out trucks too (homes tend to be dirt drives with no grass too)

I get the one guy who was actually born "down south" (even though often it turns out to be a border state and not a former confederate state, or heck some super stupid **** like Iowa) BUT MOST were BORN AND RASIED THEIR WHOLE LIVES in the small northern town they never left (and we all know this since we were raised with the retards)

Favorite Answer
  • I've never seen such a thing

• Gary

People who support confederate flags tend to have similar political beliefs and sometimes similar culture (music and fashion tastes) despite living in different areas. As someone who isn't part of that subculture though, I do sense some hypocrisy and ignornace.

I like the ones who are Mexican mules black as night and only speaking Spanish doing it the best-full retard achieved for them