TNA James asked in SportsWrestling · 4 years ago

How is Roman suspended when hes being booked to do Battleground?

BQ - Why aren't pro wrestling fans talking about Eddie Edwards losing the x division title to Mike Bennett on Impact Wrestling? I watched RAW and I just wasn't interested in the WWE's show. Mike Bennett may cash in his x division title for option c. But wow is Dean Ambrose ever boring and just has a character that doesn't work for the pro wrestling business.

Favorite Answer

Bonus Question: The Professional Wrestling fans didn't even realize Eddie Edwards was X-Division Champion because TNA X-Division Championship doesn't hold any credibility anymore, last I knew Tigre Botch was the X-Division Champ. The Pro Wrestling fans have also seen 'The Miracle' angle too many times in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling to care, IF Dixie Carter believes that Mike Bennett & Maria will put butts in seats she is dead wrong. Option C only worked with Austin Aries, who I'd like to add is in World Wrestling Entertainment's NXT now.

he will still get to be in the ppv this 30 day will be up or thy would not announce him as part of the ppv on smack down

More than 30 days away

His suspension is over right before Battleground.

BQ: No one watches TNA.

I do think it's a little weird wwe booked him for the next ppv knowing they was going to suspend him, now they have a triple threat taking place and 1/3 of that main event won't be on tv for the next month to help promote it, and I really doubt they will make mention of why Roman was suspended on raw.

It's going to be left to Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to carry this feud.

Bq I think a lot of people don't know what pop tv is

Well, Roman Reigns could still make it to Battleground because like someone said earlier, his suspension would be done before then. However, I don't see WWE just leaving Reigns suspended and bringing him back for hte PPV for the title. WWE is probably still scrambling. Reigns was their next big guy and this happens. WWE is probably not 100% sure how to book everything coming up because this has ruined their plans.

BQ: People probably are not talking about the X-Division title being lost because people here don't watch TNA as much as WWE. I personally don't watch TNA becasue I don't get that channel. As for Dean Ambrose, I like him and plenty of people do. You are entitled to your opinion so I am not going to bash you but I am just saying that I and others like him. There was a reason people cheered when he won the title

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

HIS 30 DAYS WILL BE UP ON JULY 21

• John

30 day suspension from June 20th, battleground is July 24th after his suspension is over, he will be gone, and make a big comeback at the ppv

Roman Numerals.

• Mr. Yaw
      4 years agoReport

He's suspended for 30 days.

The suspension ends on July 21st, and Battleground is on July 24th. He'll still make it.

He will be back by then