Elizabeth asked in PetsDogs · 4 years ago

My boyfriend feed my dogs and is scr#ewing sh!t up, what do i do ?

I love my bf but he likes to feed and water my dogs because he "thinks they are hungry . But i have them on a eat drink poop schedule and the dog gets different food than the puppy, yesterday he gave the puppy the dogs food because he had most of his left over from the morning and the puppy had none , the puppy ate it all so he put 4 more scoops in the bowl and let him chow down more. The puppy gobbles up any food in sight and bloats himself , i tried not to get mad so i didn't say much , then right before bed he gave the puppy a whole bucket of water and i didnt know , so at 2:30 a.m. i wake up to the smell of dog poo and find out i have to clean a giant pile a runny puppy poo and mop up a bucket of water . Im f#ucking pissed, i wanted to wake my bf up and tell him to take his a$$ home . I dont need his help, my puppy was completely house trained , no accidents ever and now this... ive asked him before to just leave them alone , but he says he wants to think of them as our dogs... well they are not, they are MY dogs and i have a method of doing things and he is just causing me grief ... i want to put vests on them that say " dont f#cking touch me " .... its not cute its not helping and im about to tell him he cant come to my house anymore .

Favorite Answer

when you need to clean up dog pee or poop in the middle of the night because of his feeding schedule, wake him up and say, they are our dogs, it's your turn to clean, and this happened because you got them off schedule anyway.

Your boyfriend should be able to learn the advantage of a schedule if he has to deal with the consequences of his actions. If he overfeeds the dogs, let him walk the extra calories off with the dogs. It will take hours.

Your dogs, your house, your rules, kick him out, and do let the door hit him in the butt.

ok first of all chill(haha) im sure his heart is in the right place, even if his head isnt. have you tried explaining the schedule to him? if not you should