If guns are dangerous because of alcohol in gay bars, then why was the pro Clinton Democrat shooter sober while killing everyone?

911 transcript: Orlando gunman said he was an Islamic soldier who showed Liberal compassion in exterminating gays

Since too many American Born Muslims convert to Radical Islam like Omar Mateen, shouldn't we ban Muslims immigrating to the U.S. who are coming from ISIS held regions.

We have enough problems from domestic terrorism. Why import more of it, resulting in more premature deaths.

The Gay Gunman's Legacy - Omar Mateeen voted for Obama in 2012. His accomplice wife, is still ...........

"On The Loose" and still just as Democrat Dangerous as ever.

But I think you should warn me

If you start heading for a fall

I see the problem start

I watch the tension grow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx7XbV82JfQ

Youtube thumbnail

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree, liberals have the goofiest of agendas.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Why not expand the ban to anyone from those Middle East terrorist Regions? Remember a Jihadist is allowed to do violate Muslim to gain the enemies trust, so the most dangerous terrorist would be the one from the Middle East terrorist regions that claims to be a Christian Refugee that loves America.

• 4 years ago

Liberals support gay rights. Conservatives don't.

Trying to tie that massacre to Democrats with your constant repetitions is absurd.

Guns are of course inherently dangerous weapons. If they weren't, no one would buy them.

Your ramblings are incoherent. Nothing you posted makes any sense.

• Then why do you want gays unarmed ? The killer was a Hillary lover like you are. Go away, you live in denial.

• 4 years ago

Oh, how pathetic. Really, these excuses are just pathetic. BTW, guns are dangerous, period. That's why you people love them so much, right?

• Then why are Hillary supporters killing gays, and not Trump supporters ?, big mouth. The problem with guns, are ignorant fools like you who blame others, for the shitt that you pull. Start taking responsibility for you own actions, Rosie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

You aren't supposed to be drunk and drive a car, but being drunk and having a gun is a good idea to you?

• ...Show all comments
    • Kristine16
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Dude, He would have used a BOMB, now what?? That's what they do. Had FBI done THEIR job and paid ATTENTION none of those people would have died. How could it have been prevented in PARIS???

• Nosmo
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

ROFLMAO. Only cons and Muslims hate gays.

• 4 years ago

The logic is horrible and you should feel horrible

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The only one drunk here seems to be you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.