Is Brian Griffin the best character from Family Guy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cleveland, especially when he takes a bath and ends up falling out of the bathroom. "No, no, no, no, no!"

Others I like include Consuela ("We need more lemon pledge") although she can be a real b.tch, Herbert ("Get your fat as. back here....") and his barely living dog (just loved him singing as Audrey in "Little Shop of Horrors"), Angela (Carrie Fisher's character, Peter's boss), and since we're going down that territory, Debbie Reynolds as Mrs. Wilson ("Mrs. Killson" because she had an abortion.)

My favorite episode? When they go into an alternate universe and end up in a Disney film and sing "It's a great day for pie!"

Of the Griffin's, Lois is the most tolerable, Stewie the funniest, and Chris the most likable of the kids. Brian can be too much at times; Peter is just an idiot (although I love him spoofing "Reginald Van Gleason"), and Meg (other than being Ursula in the Disney spoof) sadly abused. "I cut myself!", she proclaims, both funny yet very sad at the same time. Some episodes, she just sits there without even saying a word. Even the writers abuse the poor girl by turning her into an extra!

• Login to reply the answers
  • spady
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Best Of Brian Griffin

• No, it's obviously that honey covered naked guy

• Joe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kira
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

brian is my favorite, but the weird old dude thats always hitting on chris makes me laugh too

• blank
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I like Stewie.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

That show is so stupid.

• James
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Stewie all the way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.