Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

What did The Professional Wrestling fans think about WWE Money in the Bank '16?

Kick-Off I: Golden Truth Vs. Breezango

Kick-Off II: Lucha Dragons Vs. The Dudley Boyz

WWE Money in the Bank '16

I. WWE Tag-Team Championship match: The New Day(c) Vs. The [Bullet] Club Vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass Vs. The Vaudevillians

II. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Baron Corbin

III. Charlotte Flair & Dana Brooke Vs. Natalya Neidhart & Becky Lynch

IV. Apollo Crews Vs. Sheamus

V. John Cena Vs. A.J. Styles

VI. WWE Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Sami Zayn Vs. Cesaro Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Dean Ambrose Vs. Kevin Owens Vs. Alberto Del Rio

VII. WWE United States Championship Match: Rusev(c) Vs. Titus O'Neil

VIII. WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Roman Reigns(c) Vs. Seth Rollins

IX. WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Seth Rollins(c) Vs. Dean Ambrose

• Favorite Answer

Didn't watch all of it ad I had to go to work. Ambrose is World Champion, that's cool. He's the only one of those three that really deserves it as he gets the reactions he's supposed to. Read about the shitty finish in the Cena vs. Styles match, and I'm not sure if I agree with New Day keeping the tag straps as now there is nobody for them to face unless they do a deal where Anderson and Gallows use a replay to show that no member of New Day was the legal man.

It was a decent show. I enjoyed the ladder match but I think Kevin Owens should have won. His time will come though.