Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 5 years ago

I had a dream I was urinating, then I woke up in my own urine. Wat does this mean?

You pissed yourself, bud.

It means you had to urinate in reality. its how most children wet the bed. They dream theyre at the toilet

It means your body was saying you needed to urinate and you thought your dream was real, so you urinated and you also urinated in real life. Whenever you feel the need to urinate in dream, try to wake up and go to the restroom. It usually means you have to urinate in real life. This is common for children.

Just means you are totally pissed off with the way thing are around the world

I guess your mind was telling you to go to the bathroom and then soon after your body responded to what your mind was thinking.

To this day scientists can't figure out what dreams are about or how they come about but they do say that your dreams reveal a lot about your past, present and future. Things you hear and see when you're awake too. I'm sure there's a make believe in there too. The brain (And heart too!) is the most amazing part of the human body.

I did that once when I was a kid and it freaked me out completely. I remember dreaming that I was inside of a real bathroom and went like normal, but I woke up wet in warm urine and on the top bunk as my sister slept below and I was terrified of anyone knowing. I'm pretty sure I told my mom, but I always made it a habit to use the restroom before going to bed after that. I must've been around 8 years old at the time, maybe younger, I'm not sure.

When you pee in real life you pee in a dream. Whoops, I meant the other way around

• ?

You'll probably grow out of it. It happened to me when I was a kid all the time. It hasn't happened to me in almost 30 years though. 1991 I think. Not once in all that time. It has nothing to do with your mental maturity, it is your body that needs to learn not to do it.

You really had to go to the bathroom and you were too lazy to get up to go.

Lol, it happens sometimes, you dream that you are peeing but as soon as you wake up you really need to pee