Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 5 years ago

I had a dream I was urinating, then I woke up in my own urine. Wat does this mean?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

You pissed yourself, bud.

• 5 years ago

It means you had to urinate in reality. its how most children wet the bed. They dream theyre at the toilet

• 5 years ago

It means your body was saying you needed to urinate and you thought your dream was real, so you urinated and you also urinated in real life. Whenever you feel the need to urinate in dream, try to wake up and go to the restroom. It usually means you have to urinate in real life. This is common for children.

• 5 years ago

Just means you are totally pissed off with the way thing are around the world

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I guess your mind was telling you to go to the bathroom and then soon after your body responded to what your mind was thinking.

To this day scientists can't figure out what dreams are about or how they come about but they do say that your dreams reveal a lot about your past, present and future. Things you hear and see when you're awake too. I'm sure there's a make believe in there too. The brain (And heart too!) is the most amazing part of the human body.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I did that once when I was a kid and it freaked me out completely. I remember dreaming that I was inside of a real bathroom and went like normal, but I woke up wet in warm urine and on the top bunk as my sister slept below and I was terrified of anyone knowing. I'm pretty sure I told my mom, but I always made it a habit to use the restroom before going to bed after that. I must've been around 8 years old at the time, maybe younger, I'm not sure.

• 5 years ago

When you pee in real life you pee in a dream. Whoops, I meant the other way around

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

You'll probably grow out of it. It happened to me when I was a kid all the time. It hasn't happened to me in almost 30 years though. 1991 I think. Not once in all that time. It has nothing to do with your mental maturity, it is your body that needs to learn not to do it.

• 5 years ago

You really had to go to the bathroom and you were too lazy to get up to go.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Lol, it happens sometimes, you dream that you are peeing but as soon as you wake up you really need to pee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.