Anonymous

I haven't pooped in 2½ months. Should I tell my mom or my doctor? If so, what will the doctor do?

That's not possible.

How are you still alive? strong troll genes, I guess.

If this is even remotely accurate, get thee to an ER pronto before your gut explodes and kills you.

I suppose, they'll perform enema

Tell anyone who cares to transport you to the Dr's. Call your general Dr 1st and inform of your problem. If you waited this long you probly should call your regular doctor 1st. If he or she doesnt call you back then have your parents or a friend bring you to the Urgent Care for a few tests and see what they think the problem is. I hope you have health insurance and are not really faking this post either.

• ?

whats your point troll?

ER right now before any of it bursts the lining of your intestines and poisons your entire body.

You should go to the doctor. If it is bearable, then try eating foods high in fiber such as prunes, dates, and fiber cereals. If that doesn't help, then yes you should go to the doctor. And you should defiantly tell your mother so she can help you. If it sits too long, your body could go septic. Meaning that bacteria will build up and you would be in serious danger. If you do go to the doctor, they will put you on a simple antibiotic and/or probiotic. I hope you feel better and I hope this helps!!

Go see a doctor bro

Sad. Lots of toxics are building. Yes. Do ask for help....quICKLY!

No worries. This is normal for trolls.