Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

I haven't pooped in 2½ months. Should I tell my mom or my doctor? If so, what will the doctor do?

173 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

That's not possible.

• 5 years ago

How are you still alive? strong troll genes, I guess.

If this is even remotely accurate, get thee to an ER pronto before your gut explodes and kills you.

• 5 years ago

I suppose, they'll perform enema

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Tell anyone who cares to transport you to the Dr's. Call your general Dr 1st and inform of your problem. If you waited this long you probly should call your regular doctor 1st. If he or she doesnt call you back then have your parents or a friend bring you to the Urgent Care for a few tests and see what they think the problem is. I hope you have health insurance and are not really faking this post either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

whats your point troll?

• 5 years ago

ER right now before any of it bursts the lining of your intestines and poisons your entire body.

• 5 years ago

You should go to the doctor. If it is bearable, then try eating foods high in fiber such as prunes, dates, and fiber cereals. If that doesn't help, then yes you should go to the doctor. And you should defiantly tell your mother so she can help you. If it sits too long, your body could go septic. Meaning that bacteria will build up and you would be in serious danger. If you do go to the doctor, they will put you on a simple antibiotic and/or probiotic. I hope you feel better and I hope this helps!!

• 5 years ago

Go see a doctor bro

• 5 years ago

Sad. Lots of toxics are building. Yes. Do ask for help....quICKLY!

• 5 years ago

No worries. This is normal for trolls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.