promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 4 years ago

Ok i lost a Bet with my Wife and she needs your help?

We had a little bet on a game well i lost so she is makeing me wear a white Bra while I eat,i cant take it off unless i leave the house. Also if i spill anything on the bra i have to leave it until i get done eating. I have to hold the food over the bra while I eat and cant put it down. I cant wash the bra and i have to wear it for one month. She wants to know what she can cook for a month and is there any more bets she can bet. we are beting one more time tonight so i may can end me wearing a bra for a month. Also she has to fix my plate for a month anyway she wants to just as long as i can eat it.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She can cook chili, soup, stew, gumbo, etc. Manwiches, spaghetti, ribs, hotwings. Anything messy if she wants you to stain the bra. If not, then i guess salad?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I can think of a lot of better things to do with a hot wife than this.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I would have never made this bet, hopefully you ,earn from it and don't make dumb bets like this in the future

• Kris
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

This is super weird and I'm thinking you are the one with the bra fetish and eating food. Dude, be mature and figure your own fetishes out without making a fake story on YA.

• ...Show all comments
    • Kris
      Lv 6
      4 years agoReport

1) Pretty much anything could be considered a fetish. 2) Yeah... Okay.. Totally believable....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.