Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 4 years ago

Ok i lost a Bet with my Wife and she needs your help?

We had a little bet on a game well i lost so she is makeing me wear a white Bra while I eat,i cant take it off unless i leave the house. Also if i spill anything on the bra i have to leave it until i get done eating. I have to hold the food over the bra while I eat and cant put it down. I cant wash the bra and i have to wear it for one month. She wants to know what she can cook for a month and is there any more bets she can bet. we are beting one more time tonight so i may can end me wearing a bra for a month. Also she has to fix my plate for a month anyway she wants to just as long as i can eat it.

Favorite Answer

She can cook chili, soup, stew, gumbo, etc. Manwiches, spaghetti, ribs, hotwings. Anything messy if she wants you to stain the bra. If not, then i guess salad?

I can think of a lot of better things to do with a hot wife than this.

• Bob

I would have never made this bet, hopefully you ,earn from it and don't make dumb bets like this in the future

• Kris

This is super weird and I'm thinking you are the one with the bra fetish and eating food. Dude, be mature and figure your own fetishes out without making a fake story on YA.

• Kris
      4 years agoReport

1) Pretty much anything could be considered a fetish. 2) Yeah... Okay.. Totally believable....