What's the best way to figure out if you're homosexual, Bisexual, or Hetrosexual?

Favorite Answer

Just by knowing who you want to date/sleep with. If you don't know that, then you don't really have anything to worry about, because you're either asexual or your body/mind has simply not reached the point of knowing who you want. So, you'll either never want to sleep with anyone nor date anyone, thus not, OR you will eventually have an interest in dating someone and then you can ask them out when that happens. If anyone demands a label from you before that, just say that you honestly are not sure yet. If they say 'So, you mean you're bisexual, then?', then, unless you feel you are, I would just say "No, I'm just figuring myself out. If I'm attracted to someone and interested in dating them, I'll go flirt with them."

A good way for a person to figure out who they want....I'd say lock yourself alone in your room and think HONESTLY about who you have had crushes on in your life. And I don't mean just 'I want to be their friend'. By crush, I mean you were really infatuated with them, thought about them all the time, could stare at them all day if it were socially acceptable, and they kind of give you the feeling of 'butterflies' in your stomach. If that crush is a celebrity, open your laptop and google image them, take a few minutes to look through those pics, then close your eyes and picture being on a romantic date with them/sleeping with them. And then take note whether the thought of that is making you excited and putting a smile on your face, or if you think "eh...I could kind of take it or leave it. I'd be just as happy if I were simply platonic friends with him/her", or "Oh gosh, no way, while I do think this person is very good-looking and really cool, if I were actually in a position where I could be with them in a sexual/romantic context, that doesn't actually interest me. It would feel really off."

If you could be locked in an elevator with any one person and knew they were gonna be attracted to you 'in that way', who is the first person who comes to mind? Now, think of someone of the OTHER gender. How do the two compare? Does one gender simply cripple the other when it comes to desire? Like, for me, the person who comes to mind is Sharon Stone when she was in Basic Instinct. Oh my gosh I had a real big crush on her when I was a teenager, still figuring myself out. Even still, the thought of being alone wth her sends chills through me. And then when I think of the MAN who I'd 'want' the most...it's laughable. There aren't any. The closest would just be who I think is a good looking man...I think Leonardo DiCaprio is really good looking, but the idea of him being into me romantically/sexually just feels so so weird. It doesn't excite me. I would just be like 'Seriously, don't touch me'. So yeah, it just kind of takes some honesty with yourself.

wait.

and be patient

Try everything and see what you like the most.

It's pretty bloody simple. Are you attracted to the opposite gender, the same gender, or both?

common sense

Why do you have to slot yourself into a specific classification? You are you.

• Kitty4 years agoReport

I know- but latly I've been thinking about it. And I think I'm homo.