Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 years ago

What are some good books for teenagers?

Favorite Answer

Depends on what you're looking for. In the y/a genre, there are a lot of sub-genres.

If you're looking for contemporary fiction, try The Fault In Our Stars (or anything else by John Green), If I Stay, Before I Fall, Just One Day, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl (these are all kind of romance-oriented though, but most of the books in y/a usually are)

If you're looking for paranormal (with romance), maybe try Twilight if you haven't already, Vampire Academy, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Hush Hush, Fallen, City of Bones, The Iron King, Hex Hall, Strange Angels, Maximum Ride, The Summoning,

If you're looking for dystopian, try The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner, The Uglies, The Host, Throne of Glass, The Giver, Cinder, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Shatter Me, The Immortal Rules, Ender's Game.

If you don't want a lot of romance or whatever, you could read The Outsiders, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, I am Number Four, It's Kind of a Funny Story.

It also depends on how old your are. Some of these books may seem really childish if you're older than seventeen. If you want some adult books that you'd probably enjoy, you can try Station Eleven, The Night Circus, The Passage, Girl on the Train.

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Trylle Trilogy and My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking

The Divisa series by J.L. Weil

A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest

Prince of Vampires by Ivy Wolf

Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis

Anything by Nicholas Sparks, but especially the Last Song and a Walk to Remember

The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Gossip Girl series

Cinder and Ella by Kelly Oram

Depends. I, for one, love fantasy novels. Therefore, I go over to books such as Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, etc. It depends on the genre.

• Joe

Dangerous Days and sequel Blades by J. William Turner

I just finished Fight Club, and I loved it... Im 17

All the bright places I was hooked and even cried. And I also like Memories by Lang Leav it's not a teen book but it talks about feelings in a relationship etc .

depends on what type of book you like reading

The Bible, which is actually 66 books. I suggest starting in the New Testament, Gospel of John.