How to make a trigger controlled timer circuit?

so basically i am working on this project where i have an approx 1 min high signal and i need to use this signal to turn on a timer that'll switch on a relay for 60 min (doesnot need to extremely precise).the problem is i couldnot find any circuit over the internet (as far as i have searched ) to do so. i have... show more so basically i am working on this project where i have an approx 1 min high signal and i need to use this signal to turn on a timer that'll switch on a relay for 60 min (doesnot need to extremely precise).the problem is i couldnot find any circuit over the internet (as far as i have searched ) to do so. i have seen circuits that use the Comos4060 but the problem is the timer starts after power is connected to it and i want it to start only when the pulse is provided such that once provided the relay turns ON for only 60 mis .so if you have any ideas please help me that'll be kind of you.Thanks in advance :)
Update: if you can please do provide a schematic (doesnot need to be too precise) as this ill help me know where everything goes making things more clearer for me.