Marge asked in PetsDogs · 4 years ago

I think my friends dog is jealous of my animals... She keeps peeing on my bed and pooping on my floor in my bedroom.... What do I do?

Favorite Answer

Dogs get jealous, when we dog sat for my cousin my own dog got jealous and peed on my bed as well. I wasn't giving her as much attention so when new animals come in make sure all of them get attention.

What people see going on with dogs is NOT jealousy. That's a human emotion which dogs, bless 'em, don't have much as it might appear to be that. If this dog is messing on your bed etc. SHUT YOUR DOOR and better still, ask your friend not to bring her dog round until she is properly house-trained. To allow this is very bad manners on her part. Who needs a friend like that!!

• Pamela

Your friends dog is not house trained, not jealous.

Dogs don't get that way over other dogs.

Tell this friend to keep his/her dog at home till it is house trained.

She's not jealous, her owner is an idiot who can't pay attention to when their mutt needs to go out. Tell her to pay attention to her mutt, train them and take them out rather than letting them relieve themselves in your home. And if not stop letting them bring the dog over. It really is not that complicated.

I'd close the bedroom door, or make sure the dog is leashed to the owner and not free roaming in your home.

Her dog just isn't properly housebroken. Perhaps the dog is good at home, and not at other people's houses because she doesn't understand that the "toileting rules" extend beyond her own home.

TELL UR FRIEND NOT TO BRING THE DOG OVER

she is trained and I know for a fact

keep her outta your room