How do i introduce two kittens to each other?

I got an orange tabby kitten about 2 weeks ago (he was 8 weeks old then and is now 10 weeks) and he seems to be a little lonely in the house so i was considering getting a second kitten for him to play with. I have two options. I know someone who has several 6 week old kittens and i can just adopt one of them or... show more I got an orange tabby kitten about 2 weeks ago (he was 8 weeks old then and is now 10 weeks) and he seems to be a little lonely in the house so i was considering getting a second kitten for him to play with. I have two options. I know someone who has several 6 week old kittens and i can just adopt one of them or i can volunteer to foster kittens and bring an 8 week old kitten into the house.

I know with older cats if you are going to bring a kitten in you need to separate them but with two young kittens is this really necessary. Whether i adopt or foster a kitten i would like the two of them to get along and play together. Please let me know the best way to accomplish this.

thanks.
1 answer 1