Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 4 years ago

Why Arabs hate Iranians/Persians so much?

I'm from Iran and I've traveled to Jordan and United Arab Emirates. People over there are very racist towards non-Arab people of Middle East. Why is that?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 5
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe in the gulf countries, they treat everyone under their shoe except if you are white.

I'm an Arab girl from Lebanon and I LOVE Iranians. Everything about their culture, architecture, music, food..and even tho I'm Arab I prefer them over my own people. I've always wanted to marry an Iranian and learn the language

• Shohre4 years agoReport

It is Persian Gulf

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Perhaps because Iranians poked an entire Arab dispute of leadership. Whether Ali RA became the first Caliph or Abu Bakar RA, an Arab would have been the benificiary. But Iranians tried to become a party for no plausible reason. Now Iran is helping USA to defeat real Muslims of Syria and Iraq which shows her evil designs!

• 4 years ago

Salam Because most Iranians are Shiites where Arabs have the opinion that they are misguided Muslims

• 4 years ago

I don't know buddy but i did heard that Saudi Arabia and Iran is historically enemies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Iran feels they should be the leaders of Islam, and be the ones who house the Kaaba, (Mecca).. They feel SaudiARabia is not doing the right job.. So they would love nothing more than to move into Saudi and take over things..

• 4 years ago

Because you Shiah kill sunnis in Iran and in other Arab lands.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06...

You have to thank they don't kill you, yet you deserve die.You are not a muslim, you are kaifr in the eyes of Allah.

Far away from holy land, why don't you go to Karbala instead? meanwhile you can also kill Muslims in Irak, it is encouraged in your Shiitsm.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

It's a two way street.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

because you shias practice nikah mutah

getting a bride for one hour or one month or six

months etc on contract basis !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.