Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

how come melania trump never talks? Politically?

Favorite Answer

Because she's just Trump's for show wife.

Whenever she talks, hes probly like plz stfu already ffs

Especially in public because she might make him look bad.

In some interviews where she does talk you can tell when Trump is just like make me look good or I swear to god I will fking divorce you. If she makes him look good, she gets a pat on the head. If she makes him look bad, he probly rages at her later on. So it's best if she just stays quiet, or at least I think that's how it is. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I'm getting from watching them.

trump is the selfish one, never a politician will marry to somebody like melania

She has a strong accent. She's probably still adjusted to the Czech government, it's not her place to talk, besides opinions or interviews, which she does.

What would a mail order bride know about running the greatest country on earth? Pfft!

Probably because she has nothing intelligent to say about the issues America is facing.

She's a model and basically she is a mistress to him. She is just a figure.

cause she's damaged by what her dad did to her.

she has nothing to say