Why would people vote for Mitt Romney?

I am curious because it makes no sense to me why anyone would vote for Mitt Romney.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

- Because Mitt Romney understands business and can bring growth to this country again

- Because the change Obama brought was destructive

- Because hope is not a strategy for running a country

- Because Romney has experience in making tough decisions. After almost four years in office, Obama still has no real experience in being a leader.

- I disagree that Obama did not ruin this nation - but aside from our difference of opinion, name one thing he did to increase our status on the world stage.

You say you can think of so many reasons why Romney would be terrible but you haven't listed anything.

I still believe that Obama does not want the job any longer. Many people including some within his own administration have said that he was in over his head when he walked into the Oval office and he can't or won't be a leader. There's disorganization, in-fighting and discord among his advisors. He doesn't trust anyone and thinks he's the smartest guy in the room...

Yet he's never run a business, never created a budget, never had to meet a payroll. Who gets a law degree from Harvard and then works as a teacher part time while writing their autobiography - when they haven't DONE anything yet?

We don't need another 4 years of his ego. We need someone who can get America back on track to being productive. That man is NOT Barack Obama.

• 5 years ago

Some people are incapable of thinking critically and will vote for anyone or anything with a party stamp on it. There are liberals who wouldn't be caught dead voting for a Republican.

Take a look at Trump - some people are going to vote for him, even though he's even more shallow than Romney was. At least Mittens had some elected political experience before he ran for President.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Did not vote that year he was too weak for me during the 2nd debate the mod sided with THE obama Candy Crewly said ''yes he did call it a terrorist attack I listen to the tape twice'' he said nothing

Same with Mr McCain when Whoopy asked him ''if your elected do I need to worry about slavery coming back he said nothing in fact look away this is why these liberal cork shackers are so embolden go right for the throat ''No but do I need to worry if THE oama is elected about cannibalism coming back''

• 5 years ago

Because they are uneducated and just vote for anyone with a name that has a ring to it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I know, especially since he's not even running in this election.

• Jon
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

the Romney fans I know from 2012 claim they don't remember why....

today they have Zero interest in him...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Because their bosses are a lot like Rmoney. They think they'll get rich by sucking their bosses' cocks.

• d.k.
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Who did?

• John W
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I wasnt a fan, but I know he would not have doubled the debt the way Obama did

• 5 years ago

Me neither, he's a two time looser. Stick him with a fork, he's done!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.