why is Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's children are white when her husband is black?

is her husband ''Hank Baskett '' biracial ؟؟this is why his children are white looking ؟؟

OR MAYBE because the mother is white so her color was more apparent than the father's

or maybe it's normal (look at mariah carey her father is black even he is dark but she is white looking )

i see many biracials who look white

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kendra Wilkinson's kids are 75% white and 25% lack

Her husband, Hank Baskett, is half white and half black.

She is obviously white.

I used to watch her show, and his parents were on a few times. His mom was white I believe, while his dad was black. It could be the other way round, I don't remember completely. He is half white and half black though.

• 5 years ago

Because he is light skinned. A light skinned black and a white person will make a white person. Black genes aren't THAT dominate.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Of course Hank Basket is racially mixed. That why his skin color is so light. Most light skinned people who

identified as black are actually descendants of racial mixtures. I consider Hank Basket beige (not black).

• 5 years ago

What country are you from? I only ask because your English writing is a bit...off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Who?

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

GOOD POINT.RIGHT IN THE EYE OF THESE ANTI BLACK ILLUMINATIS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.