MacBook Air vs surface pro 3? Which is better school wise?

I'm just thinking about surface because of Microsoft word and power point vs apple I don't really know about? Can u run google drive on Mac book? Witch is better and why?

Favorite Answer

The first answer is right microsoft office can run on macbooks as well as google drive and other non apple programs , the surface is good but i would pick the macbook air over it for school work, besides the macbook is ultra thin easy to carry around for a laptop though the battery life of the surface is longer still the ios is a faster system, the best thing to do is to pick out a program and see if it is mac compatible usually it is

Google Drive runs on any OS as long as you have a Gmail account and an Internet Browser. (Chrome has extra features like drag-n-drop) I don't see much difference in Microsoft Office for both Mac & Windows. Besides, you can just use the online Microsoft Office 365 for free since you're a student.