Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Curt Schilling SLAMS Obama for failing to honor D-Day this year, spending the day doing this. Why won't Congress impeach this evil man?

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/06/07/obama-fail...

We'll all remember when we had a president who actually HATED America.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Obama made a point about praising Islam and the start of Ramadan.

Obama never even mention anything about D-Day.

It is obvious where Obama's sympathies lie.

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

So a loser like Schilling wants to slam Obama for a day that most people could care less about. I guess the Obama hates pirates because he didn't honor talk like a pirate day fake outrage question hasn't come up yet.

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

I honored D Day by sharing with my firends and with going to the cemetery where some are.

Obama hates the US and all the Great things we have done. We came in and helped Great Britain and allies when we did not have to.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

When the troops landed on Normandy, they weren't fighting for the freedom of his people. Why should he care?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joshua
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

So what did you do for D-day??? Something tells me you just found out about it when you read this article

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Not an impeachable offense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.