Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Curt Schilling SLAMS Obama for failing to honor D-Day this year, spending the day doing this. Why won't Congress impeach this evil man?

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/06/07/obama-fail...

We'll all remember when we had a president who actually HATED America.

Favorite Answer

Obama made a point about praising Islam and the start of Ramadan.

Obama never even mention anything about D-Day.

It is obvious where Obama's sympathies lie.

• ?

So a loser like Schilling wants to slam Obama for a day that most people could care less about. I guess the Obama hates pirates because he didn't honor talk like a pirate day fake outrage question hasn't come up yet.

• ?

I honored D Day by sharing with my firends and with going to the cemetery where some are.

Obama hates the US and all the Great things we have done. We came in and helped Great Britain and allies when we did not have to.

When the troops landed on Normandy, they weren't fighting for the freedom of his people. Why should he care?

• Joshua

So what did you do for D-day??? Something tells me you just found out about it when you read this article

Not an impeachable offense.