Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 years ago

My girl has gained weight. Thinking about dropping her. Advice?

She s 5 3" and approaching 120 lbs (she has a small frame). I met her when she was 15 lbs lighter. She claims that she eats healthy (I prepare and package her food), but on multiple occasions I ve found McD wrappers, BK boxes and Starbucks receipt in her car.

I feel cheated dating a developing fatty who was once perfect. I m very active and bodybuild 5 days/week. I ve started to become embarrassed when I m walking next to her because she s forming a double chin.

She has a great personality, but I ve told her if she doesn t drop 15 lbs in the next 3 weeks it s over.

Am I overreacting?

Favorite Answer

Ok honestly if you are putting in a strong effort to stay healthy and she isn't, then you may want to talk to her about it. But thats something I (as a bulky guy who works out same as you) wouldn't have much tolerance for this. Idk about you but I would tell her she needs to start staying commited to eating healthy and exercising otherwise its time to part ways. Thats just what I would do. And screw the rest of the people on here, its a very degrading thing for a bodybuilder to walk around with someone who is overweight. Most men are bullied for it. So its not heartless

5'3" and 120 is not fat dear. I'm 5'3" and 115 lbs, and you don't have a double chin at that weight. I spend days in the gym, and weigh more having worked out now than I did when I didn't work out. Her body may not be suited to way 105 lbs, mine certainly is not unless I starve myself. If you're that unhappy with the way she looks let her go, no girl deserves to feel like her body is disgusting to the person she loves. Just don't tell her that's the problem please. Moral of the story: 120 lbs at that height is not fat. 140 maybe a little overweight and you could in that instance encourage her to lose weight for health reasons

Congratulations, you are a shallow @sshole. She'd be better off if you would drop her...find another narcissist to hang out with.

• ZCT

Clearly you are a gym rat who expects body perfection. She does not meet with your exacting requirements. Move on so you can both be happy. But try and sound a little less like a tool while doing it.

• ?

Yeah, you're overreacting in a very jerk-ish way. Then again, she might be better off dating someone who isn't so fcking shallow.

• ?

You sound like a controlling creep if you're not trolling. I hope she drops you for her own sake.

you sound like a jerk.

she deserves better.

go ahead and leave, she will be better off.

SLAP HER FAT