Jt asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 3 years ago

How to bypass parent controls?

Theres this thing called OurPact. It this thing in Profiles & Device Management on my iPad. If I try deleting it, it sends an immediate notification to my parent's devices. I totally hate it I can't even use safari. If you dont know what it is look it up its basically this time limit thing. If you know any way to bypass this and download some app, please tell me. If you are going to say "your parents obviously did this for a reason" please do not answer. I am making my own decision.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

There are two things. First download tor browser if u want to bypass internet filters. Then here's the glitch. It doesn't matter what time your apps go off. Wait 2 minutes before your apps go off. Note that this will only work for one app. Go to the app you want to play on "after hours" then for iOS double click the home button ( I don't know about android). Wait until about two minutes after all your apps turn off or wait until the app screen goes black. Then click on it. You now have free access to that app until you press the home button. Note that how ever much time you spend on that app it won't count on time on your battery setting. I hope this helped

• jose2 years agoReport

Are you able to turn off your phone or does it have to stay on?

• 3 years ago

Temporarily, put your device into airplane mode. Remove the profile and software. Turn airplane mode off and voila... no monitoring software.

• alex1 year agoReport

Does this still work and does it notify parents

• 3 years ago

Ask your parents. It is on there, and there is no way around it. If you could get around it, then there would be no point having it there in the first place.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

reset it back to Factory settings...

And put your own Apple ID Account on it. If this is a WiFi device no harm at all, it will just get you off their radar.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dave
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You're in no position to make your own decision. If you're stupid enough to defy your parents (and they will find out), you'll lose the iPad completely.

Don't be stupid. Follow the rules.

Update: Whomever responded to a 3 year old post, I can't read your gibberish.

• Lisa12 months agoReport

err I'm sorry dave but unlike you we have lives to live and the ourpact app controls children's lives limiting them to interact with other people so therefore they are unable to do so shutting them off from everyone else which makes them become depressed so no Dave ur reply was useless and unwanted

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

There is no way. It is about time you grew up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.