Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 5 years ago

What would you do if someone hurt your baby?

I received this text from a stranger on facebook:

"What would you do if someone walked up to you while you were holding your baby, and PUNCHED your baby in the face and ran away laughing? Personally, I would never give birth tp such annoying forms of life. I'd only have babies to torture them. Yeah. Babies are that stupid looking. It's not really the smell of their filthy diapers. It's not the childish sound of their gibberish. It's not the fact that they throw toys at me. It's their ugly face that annoys me. Babies just look like they're designed to be annoying. Especially when those stupid mothers put those stupid costumes on their stupid babies to make it look even stupider. Similar to how idiots dress their pets, but worse. Put them in normal clothing at least. Stupid mothers.

I would shake that guy's hand if I saw him punching a little baby in the face. No offense, but if I could, I'd go around grabbing everyone's babies, and throwing them on the ground HARD. I'd KICK the baby while it lays there in pain. Then I'd SPIT on it and walk away laughing."

Is that even a legal thing to text to someone? What would YOU do if someone sent YOU this message? I blocked the person. What would you do if someone actually hurt your baby?

Favorite Answer

They couldn't, because my babies would've been in a sling and no one would be able to walk up to them and even touch them without me blocking it.

If I got that message, I'd simply report it to Facebook.

Kill them... Not that a stranger would ever be able to get that close to my son. I would snap and not be of sound mind to be held responsible for my actions. I would more then likely literally go crazy on them. You don't hurt children.

• O.o

I would find them, tie them up, and hit them in the face with a cinder block.

Not that I'd have children on purpose, but if I did I'd defend them.

Ur mom shuld have aborted u if u ever touched any of my kids id literally hit u so hard in ur gut that u fall and die or id break both ur arms and smash ur nose up into ur skull no one ***** with me ir my kids n ur the stupid ignorant one u were a baby at one time u dipshit retard people like u need to have a bullet shot in ur head idk if it would do any thing cuz people like u have no brain and no heart

• Pippin

Strangers don't have access to my facebook account.

You take the lil ****, grab his lil dick, and cut if off, that way he won't pass on his stupid genes. if it's a woman, take a cucumber, cover it with super glue, and shove it in her ***.

My girlfriend: call the police

Me: chase him down and beat him up

Kill