RKO: Rap & Hip Hop: B/S T.I is beyond underrated here?

I'm not saying he's G.O.A.T list material even though I think it would be cool having him here but wow people ride the heck out of the J.Cole/K.Dot wave and barely acknowledge one of the Top 5 best mainstream MCs of the Century. T.I is a crafty lyricist with a great delivery, great flow, great transition within rhyme schemes, four really good albums -

Trap Musik - 8.5/10

Urban Legend - 9/10

King - 8/10

Paper Trail - 8.5/10

I mean dude has been real solid and consistent and rarely gets mentioned here. Sh!t even if his newer work isn't at great, he's still a top tier mainstream rapper as of today.

Favorite Answer

I agree somewhat, but he kinda fell off, Dope is a good song but all about the money made me loos a whole lotta respect for TI and he fell out of my top 20 rappers.

He's kinda like Jay-Z or even Wayne, his music now is not that good. Those albums are good though.

• ???

Lmao ok I actually grew up listening to all his albums and I have a great understanding of the craft and how much heart this guy had but yeah ya'll know more than me ok.

@Commentor wow Paper Trail was very deep and his older songs such as No More Talk & Prayin for Help were very deep among many others but yeah ok yall know more than me

EDIT:

@Commentor ok thats cool

I'll rent. He does have some very solid projects and is amongst my top 100 rappers of all time. But like Lil Wyte said, his best days are behind him. But it would be nice to hear more TI talk on here, though.

Sell. I enjoy listening to him but he is inconsistent. He has some great albums (paper trail and King for example) and some mediocre albums (heavy is the head and paperwork). Every Kendrick album to date has been great. Plus TI has never put together as deep an album as GKMC or TPAB

No. He's not Young Thug.

• pranav

No imo Scarface, K Rino, Chino XL and Slug are