what do you think of tamar braxton being fired?

i am seriously so sad that tamar is not on the show anymore i stopped watching the real . do you think that the real co host tried it

Tamar TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEDDD it!!

I love Tamar, but she was rarely there anyway so it's no different, but I really hope they don't bring anyone else in to take her place because no one has a spirit like Mrs. Tamar Braxton.

Corny. Cheesy. Typical church going black chick. When you met one like that you met them all. Who act just like her. I had to live near baltimore for a couple of years and every single baltimore area black acts just like her. Fake. Overdone. And annoying. Just with lower self esteem. She just covers hers up with that corny fake drag queen act she puts on. Never wanna see another baltimore black again. Glad they cleaned the show up.

She wasn't Real enough for that show.

Acts like a clown and puts on too much. She's so fake that she changed up and talked like a total valley white girl on the Steve Harvey radio show posted up on You tube where shes talking about it. Instead of her usual ghetto lingo.

Loni's as real as they come

I can now watch THE REAL.....I enjoyed it when she was out because of a sickness. She's very annoying and I don't care for her.